The software license is created for greater flexibility of our programs and, despite the low cost, will allow you to use all the features of the program you like.
The software license is attached to the hard drive the program is run from, this means that you can not transfer the already registered program to another disk. Please, take this moment into account.
Please, do the following:
- Download the desired program from our web-site.
- Put the directory with the program in any convenient location on your hard or flash disk.
Remember that once you registration a software license, it would be impossible to move a program to another drive.
- Run the software and click on the "Registration" link located in the header of all our programs.
- Send the code that is displayed in the registration window to our email.
If the code doesn’t appear, then it means that software won’t operate on this drive. Please, move the software to another drive of your PC.
- Pay the cost of a software license in any way convenient for you and specify the same email as was stated when registration in the notes to the payment.
If you don't have an opportunity to specify the note for the payment or if you have forgotten to do that, please, send us an additional e-mail with the information required.
- After paying, you will receive an registration file via email you have specified, which is simply put in the root directory of the program.
- Registration is completed.
Control software license
Green indicator in the upper right corner of any of our programs indicates the registration of the program:
If you have any problems, please contact us, and we will solve them!